Welcome to Arlington Heights, IL – A destination to live, work and play!
Our lively village has built a vibrant business climate and healthy local economy while maintaining the strong sense of community that has defined the village since it was incorporated in 1887.
The 12th largest municipality in Illinois, this dynamic Northwest Chicago suburb of 75,000 residents is well known for its:
- Abundance of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation options in the downtown business district and throughout the village
- Transit-oriented, pedestrian-friendly downtown district with a convenient commuter stop on the Northwest rail line
- Established, friendly neighborhoods
- Award-winning schools, public library and park district
- Expanding shopping areas, office and industrial parks
- Commitment to development, expansion and support of business
- Convenient location near major roads and highways with close proximity to downtown Chicago and O’Hare International Airport
- Special attractions such as Arlington Park Racecourse and the Metropolis Performing Arts Centre
Arlington Heights is committed to helping its businesses and residents thrive. It has a long tradition of community pride and collaboration. Businesses benefit from strong and loyal support from the chamber of commerce, village government and the community.